Summer Takeover is Europe's biggest provider of Working Holiday packages in party destinations including Ibiza, Magaluf, Ayia Napa, Zante & Kavos.
As a Summer Takeover Rep or as part of our overseas office team you are among the best in the business and should your application be successful you will be joining a tight knit team of knowledgeable, hard working professionals, each one dedicated to giving thousands of workers the time of their lives every Summer.
We are looking to recruit experienced reps to work in our various resorts, either within a small team or as a sole rep in resort, assisting with recruitment and introduction to the island/resort. The successful candidates will have previous overseas experience in a customer service representative role in a tour operator environment, and ideally working within a youth orientated resort. You will receive uniform, flights to resort including luggage allowance, accommodation and generous pay package including performance related bonuses.
Overview of Roles & Responsibilities:
• Meeting/greeting guests on arrival into resort
• Conduct an informative welcome meeting and arranging an engaging and diverse party introduction to the resort including bar crawls, days out etc. on a weekly basis.
• Liaising with local employers to create new relationships and build on our existing relationships within the resorts.
• Conduct daily duties within the accommodation and acting as a focal point for guests questions/queries/issues and completing reports as required.
• Visit guests on a daily basis and effective management of guest welfare.
• Collection of rep fees and other monies as required.
• Regular engagement on social media with current and future arrivals and creation of promotional social media pictures and videos for the resort.
• Management of social media accounts for the resort eg. Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram etc.
• Deliver exceptional customer service on a daily basis, providing guests with an outstandingservice at all times.
• Completing reports and other general admin duties
• Attend a pre-season training course and additional training as required in resort.
• Provide weekly reports and updates to line management
• Any other duties deemed necessary to the smooth running of operations in resort.
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
• A real passion for delivering consistent, outstanding customer service.
• Experience in a sales or customer service target driven role.
• Willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development.
• Be able to work as part of a team and also individually within the resort.
• Strong communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Ability to cope with ever-changing tasks and long, varied working hours.
• A confident and fun approach is essential.
• A commitment and drive to go above and beyond.
• Ability to speak to small or large groups clearly and confidently.
• Attention to detail and a high level of admin skills including timekeeping, organisational skills and problem solving.
• Cash handling skills.
• Previous Tour Operator experience is essential, although previous seasonal workers will be considered.