It is common knowledge that Millennials and Gen-Z prefer travel experiences over material objects, but when choosing a party holiday destination, what really is the most important? The popularity of a place can certainly roll with a trend, so let’s […]
Posted on December 21, 2022
There are lots of reasons to work abroad, from the weather to the career opportunities. The experience can be so life changing you might never return home!
Working abroad with Summer Takeover guarantees an amazing season, and we’re going to tell you exactly why…
- Last Summer was boring. The highlight was definitely going on holiday, so it makes perfect sense to extend that stay for as long as possible. Home is home. We’ll admit, it’s quite good in the winter. Your mum brings you cups of tea if she’s in a good mood with you, and cosy nights in are okay-ish. By the time the lighter nights begin arriving, we’re sooo over cosy pyjamas. Give me a bikini and hand over the factor 15.
- You’ve so many options. Choose Magaluf for madness along the neon strip, Ibiza for it’s spiritual vibes, Ayia Napa for scorching heat, Zante for cheap thrills or Kavos for 12 hours of sunshine a day. A minimum of four weeks is required to fully experience these amazing resorts – 5 nights with the boys is certainly not going to cut it.
- You’re ready to try new things. An exciting new job that you’ve never worked at before with a completely new group of people. Serving drinks at a poolside bar beats the same job at home by miles – finishing your shift and strolling down to the beach is by far the best way to spend your Summer.
- You want to party – lots. There’s always a different bar crawl, beach party or poolside event that you’ll be dying to attend – sometimes all in one day. You better bring plenty of outfit options as there’ll be a hectic schedule of social events between shifts.
- You want to make money. For some reason working the same job abroad, as opposed to at home, with the sun shining on your shoulders actually pays better – it’s a win win.
Ready to take the plunge? Of course you are. Apply now and Reserve your space for just £1.
Has winter boredom got you planning an epic Summer next year? As we all start to crave a little sun and sand, you can look towards 2023 to have the summer of a lifetime – you deserve it! We are […]
10 Ways to Earn Money Working Abroad Although most people choose to work a summer abroad for the partying (and rightly so), you need a way to fund your amazing adventure. There are a range of different jobs to choose […]
Why you should work a summer abroad at least once Here at Summer Takeover, we think that all young people should try working a summer abroad for at least one season. It’s an amazing experience that can open so many […]